Terms and Conditions
Retail Internet Trading Terms
The retail sale of products are subject to the following terms and conditions.
If we can change our policies to better serve our Customers we would love to hear from you. Communication with our company is best done through this website's Customer Service, email@example.com, and will normally be answered within 24 hours.
Satisfaction Guarantee - 14 Day Return Policy
We are confident that our products are of the highest quality. However, if you are not satisfied with the product, we will gladly exchange it or refund the product purchase cost (excludes shipment costs up and back). No goods are to be returned without prior agreement from our office as to the best shipping option, and all shipment costs are to be carried by the customer.
To arrange a return, please e-mail us within 7 days of receipt of goods. Returns must be very well packaged with all gift boxes intact and undamaged. Returned products must be in their original condition; worn or damaged products can not be accepted for return or credit.
Items bought on special during periodic sales do not fall under this Return Policy.
All prices are in Australian Dollars and include 10% GST (sales tax). The minimum order size is $39. Purchases are most easily paid for by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard) or via Direct Bank to Bank Transfer (EFT).
Prices and availability of goods are subject to change. Every effort is made to maintain prices in a timely fashion, however incorrect prices due to typographical errors might occur incidentally. Check this site regularly for updates.
Goods are usually shipped within two working days of payment being received. Goods are sent with Couriers, or with Australia Post as Registered Packages. The Postage Insurance (receipted delivery) guarantees delivery and protects the customer from shipments not arriving at the specified address.
Please note that due to the nature of our products, shipping costs could be more than the products ordered, should your order be very small. The same could hold true for returned products.
Shipping and Insurance
The following flat rates for freight are applicable to each shipment.
- Local Deliveries (NSW) from Wollongong to Bowral/Mittagong to Ulladulla: $6.00 regardless of size & weight
- Flat rate New South Wales and Victoria, plus Cities of Brisbane and Adelaide: $9.90
- Flat rate Rest of Queensland and South Australia plus all of Tasmania: $14.50
- Flat Rate Northern Territory and Western Australia: $19.00
Shipment and Invoices
Due to changing stock levels and obtaining courier quotes, we will often need to update your order total before your order is ready to ship. To avoid any problems, please wait to be contcated by our sales staff before making your payment. This will ensure that you always pay the best rates available for shipping, and don't pay for products which aren't available.
Claim On Insurance
Shipment problems are few and far between however, should something go wrong, your shipment is covered and Credit Claims are accepted if goods were missing, incorrectly supplied, damaged by a carrier or faulty.
You do need to lodge all problems with firstname.lastname@example.org within four days after receipt of goods.
- For missing items (shortages) please specify which products were missing.
- In general, Australia Post's Terms & Conditions for registered packages state that for 'loss', the sender needs to instigate the claim, and for 'damages' the receiver. A Customer Service Complaints form (SAP8834928) is available at any office of Australia Post.
- For missing shipments, assuming sufficient time has elapsed to allow the article to reach its destination, the customer should contact email@example.com and we as the sender will arrange compensation through Australia Post Insurance on your behalf.
- For product damages, visible damage to external packaging needs to be noted on the carriers consignment docket at time of delivery.
- For damaged goods the addressees (our Customer) should direct enquiries and complaints to their nearest post office and the claimant must be prepared to produce the articles including all original wrapping and packaging for verification.
- Please also inform us so that we can supply you with the lodgement receipt required by Australia Post.
Customer Data is only used internal to our company to complete the business transaction and to send newsletters only a few times a year. We do not sell or distribute any of your data to any third party whatsoever and will do whatever is reasonable to insure your data is not misused.
Use of this Web site
By using this Web site, whether by purchasing any products from our site or by downloading any information or materials from the site or otherwise, you agree that you will be subject to the terms and conditions outlined on this Web site. We reserve the right to make changes or modifications to any of the product prices, terms, conditions, disclaimers and policies at any time without notice. All such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting. In no event shall www.coolcandles.com.au or any of its directors, shareholders, employees or representatives be liable to any entity for reliance on interpreted web site information or the fitness for a particular purpose. This shall be at the sole risk of the user of this web site.